Thursday, January 18, 2018

Snow Day/Sew Day

We got about 3 inches of snow yesterday, so today was another snow day for lots of people.
Lucky for me, it was already my day off.

I worked on my little piles of blue today.
Finished this one:





Almost finished this one:


And I worked on another UFO.
Pie anyone?
I can't even remember how long ago I started this one.




In keeping with the blue theme, I picked the blue sashing.
I just need to layer and bind it and I will have a finish!!!
Woo Hoo!!! 
2 weeks left in the month. No problem!!!
Until next time!!
L,A-

4 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I will take a slice of pie and a cup of tea, please!!!
I do love the color blue--almost as much as I love pink--
so I love all your blue blocks--
and I need to work some more on my blue scraps--
enjoy, di

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh! I have all the fabrics for those pies... back in oz... they are so cute! Love the blue blocks, of course.. lucky you, more snow! xx

scraphappy said...

Lots of great blues. Great way to keep busy inside while it snows outside.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice use of some of your BLUE scraps!!